ascension retreat at aio wira - aio wira, waitakere ranges, auckland, New ZealandDate: Friday 4 Oct 17:00 to Sunday 6 Oct 16:00
This Spring Ascension Retreat has something for everyone and is open to those who have already completed the First Sphere (Advanced Ascenders) and are wishing to deepen their practice AND to those who are new to the practice of Ascension (First Sphere Attendees) and wish to learn these amazing techniques.
First Sphere Attendees Can Expect:
- To discover what Ascension is and how this self-sufficient practice can enhance all areas of your life
- Receive four simple, powerful techniques called Ascension Attitudes, based on Praise, Gratitude, Love and Compassion
- Plenty of time to understand how it works, ask questions, to practice and to share your experience
- A lifetime of support from the Ishaya Community, including; an online follow up program, local weekly practice groups, unlimited access to live webinars, recorded teachings and tips.
- The invitation to repeat the First Sphere course anytime, anywhere, as many time as you wish, for FREE!
Advanced Ascenders can expect:
- The option to revisit any part of the First Sphere teachings
- A wonderful opportunity to enliven your experience of the teaching and to indulge in longer periods with your eyes closed
- Plenty of time to ask questions and to share your experience
- Guidance to deepen your experience of Ascension and to clarify your experience of true peace
- Advanced Ascension Attitudes
Everyone Can Expect:
- Dynamic and inspiring teaching and guidance from The Bright Path teachers
- Yoga offered by Gemma. Practices may include Hatha, Yin and Pranayama (breath work). We will also explore authentic playful movement in a variety of ways. All abilities catered for with no prior experience necessary
- Delicious vegetarian meals (special diets catered for with prior notice)
- Enjoy the sauna, outdoor spa, beautiful bush tracks and comprehensive library on site (small extra fee for the use of sauna and spa)
- Mingle with like-minded souls within the Ascension community
Arrive: Friday 4 th October 2019 from 5pm (dinner at 6pm)
Depart: Sunday 6 th October 2019 at approx 4pm
Venue: We will be hosted by the beautiful Aio Wira Retreat Centre , nestled in the stunning Waitakere ranges. It is approximately a 35 minute drive from central Auckland.
1. Bunk bed in a shared room (four people per room) $395 per person ($545 with First Sphere)
2. Single bed in a twin room (two people per room) $415 per person ($565 with First Sphere) (fully booked)
3. Single bed in a single room $445 per person ($595 with First Sphere) (FULLY BOOKED)
4. Couple sharing a queen bedroom $395 per person ($545 with First Sphere) (fully booked)
Be aware that the only option available at this stage is in the Bunk room.
Cancellation policy: If you need to cancel for any reason before 30 th August 2019, you will be entitled to a 50% refund, otherwise the fee is non-refundable. If for any reason the event cannot go ahead you will be refunded in full.
“It has brought a lot of peace and joy into my life, and introduced me to a community of like-minded people... I am more grounded, more resilient, and more philosophical about events in my life.”
“This course brought me peace with my inner self, my mind, and the people around me. Just using these techniques really helps a lot and gets me through the day.”
“The main change I've noticed is a very welcome sense of peace... I sleep better, my relationships have improved, I love myself more. I'm choosing to eat better and exercise more and all with more enjoyment. I'm learning to notice, love, appreciate and be more grateful. A better, happier life is being led.”
‘Coming on a retreat allowed me to see myself in a different way – my true self started to appear. Learning techniques helps me feel more at peace, calm and able to deal with life’s stresses, and to drop expectations. It is all perfect as it is.’
‘The immense value of connecting as a group is pure gold. Being able to share experiences and hear about the journey of others is way more helpful than I could’ve hoped for. Joining the individual elements of the group together created a powerful authentic honest and real retreat.’
‘Nurturing experience filled with informative helpful suggestions in a relaxed atmosphere, great nutritional food….. Feeling frazzled when I arrived and relaxed and calm when leaving. Highly recommended. Lovely peaceful setting.’ Jeanette
‘This weekend has quite unexpectedly, reunited me with a depth of the practice that I had become disconnected from. The Bright Path teachers held the space so beautifully for us to explore, express + enjoy the awesome practice of ascension. I feel inspired, and excited to continue. Thank you so much for everything! I will be back! Gemma