Two Day Advanced Weekend For Ascenders:
Join us for two days of bliss and fellowship at the Minnesota Ishayas’ Brightpath Center. The purpose of this weekend intensive is to immerse yourself in longer closed eyed practice periods, share experience and individual expansion within a group format.
We also will be introducing you to the Rig Vedas, which are frequency based Sanskrit hymns that are beautifully interpreted in English by Garuda Ishaya. Just listening to them has a healing effect on your entire being. Will end the evening relaxing outside around the fire with some Crystal and Tibetan singing bowls. If anyone has musical instruments feel free to bring your talent.
A Few Benefits of an Advanced Weekend:
- Spiritual support and growth expand.
- Learning experience improves.
- A group energy encourages you to be consistent with your practice.
- Group meditation practices are physiologically valuable as we actually become entrained to the higher level of consciousness of those in the group.
- The opportunity to receive new Attitudes; The attitudes build upon each other, opening new pathways and awakening dormant DNA for a more expansive experience.
- To nurture and support your growth right where you’re at.
Date & Time:
August 20th – 21st
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 5:00
*For those who do not live locally we have 4 rooms available that are first come, first served. These will go quickly. Must be registered with your $100.00 deposite by July 25th. to reserve your spot. Accomodations include Friday and Saturday stay. If you are flying in, we can also arrange to pick you up at the airport.*
$250.00 – Includes weekend stay, new attitude, teaching, and food.
*Lite breakfast is included on both days and lunches will be shared potluck.
*Please bring a dish to pass.*
*Will choose a restaurant for Dinner on Saturday evening*
*Saturday Dinner will be at participants expense.*
$150.00 -Both days with New Attitude.
$50.00 – Per day without Attitude.
The MN. Bright Path Center
9518 12th Ave. S Bloomington, Minnesota 55425
WE ARE HERE TO SERVE!
The Bright Path MN Ishayas:
Bhakti (612) 308-7627
Draupadi (607) 329-4966