The Ishayas’ of the Bright Path Ascension: Beyond Meditation
A Return To Grace
Bright Path is an international organization of Ishaya Monks dedicated to the healing and awakening of humanity. We teach a simple, & incredibly effective practice known as Ascension. The Ishayas come from a long lineage of teachers that are ancient in origin.
Beyond the chaos of the limited thinking mind there is a field to a direct relationship to the source of peace, love and joy! Ascension goes beyond conventional meditation and returns the mind to its natural state of peace and grace. Ascension is an ancient practice based on;
Praise, Gratitude, Love and Compassion:
* Praise – Heals our inner experience of life and returns awareness back to the present moment.
* Gratitude – Heals the judgments about our body and the world that we live in.
* Love – Heals our relationship to God and dissolves the judgments that create feelings of unworthiness.
* Compassion – Contains the essence of the first three attitudes & heals our relationship to all of humanity.
Ascension is the blueprint for the return of grace and connection to God. The attitudes are the seeds for creating heaven on earth and living life in harmony with the source of all creation. When used consistently they affect all areas of one’s life and each other. The Ishayas’ Ascension is a universal practice that requires no belief and is taught worldwide to people from all religious backgrounds.
DATE & TIME:
5 Consecutive Tuesday Evenings
January 3rd, 10th, 17, 24th, and 31st
6:30 – 9:30 pm,
$100.00 deposit is required upon registration by December 27th , 2022
* At least 3 course participants are required who have paid the deposit and made payment arrangements by the above date to hold the course.
The Minnesota Bright path Center:
9518 12th Ave S, Bloomington MN, 55425
The Bright Path MN Ishayas:
Draupadi Ishaya- 607-329-4966
Bhakti Ishaya- 612-308-7627
Avalokitishvara – 952-946-1462